Health IT Now and Bipartisan Policy Center to Host March 19th Hill Briefing Outlining New Vision for Health IT Policy
WASHINGTON, DC: Health IT Now and the Bipartisan Policy Center will host a joint Congressional briefing on Monday, March 19th from noon to 1:30 PM ET entitled “The Future Role of Government in Health IT and Digital Health.”
The briefing follows last month’s unveiling of Health IT Now and BPC’s report of the same name, which calls for a less burdensome and more innovation conducive oversight framework to meet the changing needs of consumers and an evolving health care system.
At the Capitol Hill event, Health IT Now and BPC will share consensus recommendations from a workgroup of nearly 50 industry leaders and will discuss ways to advance technology that supports higher quality, safer, patient-centered care.
- Joel White, Health IT Now
- Janet Marchibroda, Bipartisan Policy Center
- Stephanie Zaremba, JD, athenahealth
- David Fairbrothers, Dorsata
- Nick Accomando, JD, IBM Watson Health
- Peter Basch, MD, MedStar Health
- John Wylam, JD, National MS Society