HITN & Others Send Letter to HHS on Telemedicine
The Health IT Now Coalition joined 10 other associations in writing a letter to recently-confirmed Secretary of Health and Human Services, Sylvia Mathews Burwell. The organizations look forward to Secretary Burwell’s leadership in shaping new ways to integrate and utilize innovative technologies that enable health information and communications technology (ICT) solutions to achieve improved care for Americans at lower costs.
The organizations included:
- American Telemedicine Association
- Association of Clinicians for the Underserved
- Association for Competitive Technology
- Baxter International
- Christus Health
- Health IT Now Coalition
- Panasonic Corporation of North America
- Personal Connected Health Alliance
- Telecommunications Industry Association
The complete letter can be found here.